FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Months of Miles
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2012, 10:19 pm
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by hobo13
Marathon Man -- Can you please take one of your posts in this thread to make a summary that you can update as this saga continue? Or start a website?

It's rather ironic that these jokers are in your own backyard! I hope you hammer these guys!
Well I'll try. In fact it may be necessary to type things up in some more condensed order (albeit still probably a long set of pages) for anyone like a court or judge to understand, or for even me to read notes from. So maybe a webpage or something might be a good idea, thanks! And others could read it or use it in their own plights if need be later on. Of course all of this just adds to the massive amounts of time I--and all of us--have had to spend on this junk. I can tell you I have printed out the entirety of this very thread and I needed a new thing of ink for my printer because of that. I'll be bringing it with me if and when there is a hearing.

And yet Cartera continues to do its silly business... Why, just today I stumbled upon a Groupon thread in FT and this page shows some of the antics a poster called CarteraCommerce (Company Representative) was claiming something about their relatively new US Air mall, but had the start dates of this, their own mall all wrong! I mean... WHY are these people even on the planet! See post 100 and for that matter the whole page which it is on in the thread.

Anyway, yes... it is very strange they are right here... So are the HQ of FreeCause, the other mall entity! They are in Boston. Geesh I should see if I know anyone in politics and get them to run these folk outta town. then again, it would be better to shut 'em down first and give the jobs to those who deserve 'em.