FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 16th Annual Oregon Brewers Festival
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2002, 3:39 pm
essxjay
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Additional OMNIs ...

shadow, if you say you can't make it this year I will simply burn some miles and come down and kidnap you and Jackie and bring you back home ... in F of course ... and send you back with a mixed case of lovely pinots. I mean it.

markbach, I'm soooooo looking forward to meeting you. You, along with a select few others, are one of my most fave FT posters. Please allow me, as an OBF veteran -- having been to every one of them --- pop your brewfest cherry. First few wooden nickles are on me.

Spiff, don't act like a hops weenie. I know you're several homebrew batches into the future training for late July quaffing. <Pfffttt.>

gregwiggins, I'd like to collect on whatever brew debt you think you owe, cuz frankly I can't remember it. (E-mail me with your current itineraries -- we're bound to cross contrails soon. <g> )

To everyone else,

This will be my last summer in Portland, as I'm going off to law school in the fall of 2003 and won't likely find a summer internship opportunity in my beloved hometown. So not only will it be my birthday but also likely the last summer I will spend in Portland for a long time.

The FT community has become a fair part of my life outside of work and school and family/friends.
So it would be great to see anyone and everyone from the FT world on this weekend.

Please e-mail me for any info about flying into PDX, where to stay, etc.

Salut to FT!