FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SHELL & Avios /BA Executive Mile - master thread, bonuses, earning, etc.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 3:41 am
PanGalactic
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Originally Posted by gnarly
I've recently signed up to Shell in order to get the 2000 chavios bonuses, and I noticed that "Clubsmart" is available to be monitored through awardwallet.com

I also noticed that during the set-up process it asked for my country, indicating that the scheme is live in a number of territories across Europe. Does that mean that we can use the card in Europe too? That would certainly be an advantage over Tesco for some of us.
Just called them, had to give my card number, date of birth, postcode and first line of address before they would answer any questions!!!

So I asked if I could use the card outside the UK, answer was sadly NO

Since I had them on the phone, I also asked when I could expect to receive my V-Power card and when I would start earning double points, answer was, at the end of March when the statement would be generated and sent together with the V-Power card in the post.