FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - show/hide forums: how to? (not a tech problem)
Old Feb 9, 2012, 4:52 pm
mynetdude

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Are you trying to set up the forums for My FlyerTalk? If so, and you want to drop a forum, look at the unsubscribe button when in the My FlyerTalk view. You will find it just below and to the right of the forum name. If you want to add a forum, pull up the forum. Then go to the pulldown menu that is toward the right near the top. It has a subscribe/unsubscribe button.
I thought I clarified what I was asking for, then I realized I made a post about this a month ago almost with no replies whatsoever and then I see now this thread has gone 3 different directions even after I've made a clarification.

The forums has topic categories then subfforums in each of those categories, these categories can be hidden by pressing the down arrow (or exposing them, etc) I know I've seen somewhere to change this but now I can't seem to find it.

it doesn't matter because even when I clarify all of the sudden someone's talking about something totally completely different like they paid no attention.

So you know what, delete this thread