FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HVCAA Promo (targeted) Double Miles/EXP / Executive Platinum for 25,000 base miles
Old Feb 9, 2012, 8:40 am
Deltahater

Programs: AA EXP BA Gold, TK Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AS 100K, QR PLT, SAS Gold, IHG Spire, AMR
Originally Posted by brp
Unlikely.It's more likely that you'll screw yourself and get the same 8 SWUs, but with one year less of life. Sure, this is just speculation, but is plausible given all of the above.

Also, with many targeted promos like this, many have been able to sign up, but few have been granted the results. We'll have to wait and see.

Cheers.
This is somewhat important for us. We would buy additional tickets on AA simply based on this promo. I signed up for it and I received the "congrats you are now registered" email.
I really don't want to spend $800 per RT to Europe x2 times 3 people ($4800), just to find out that we don't qualify for the promo, even though AA said we would.
Any advice on how to confirm that we are qualified (or denied) BEFORE booking these trips and having to wait for the results?