FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan Airport REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 8, 2012, 10:07 am
CrispyRice

Programs: UA Plat
Stayed here for a few days last week and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I had a room on the 17th floor, which was very nice and completely quiet. Not having any status, I took the "business plan" upgrade, for $19 per night which provided internet, breakfast, a daily bottle of water, shirt pressing and some other perks. Since the internet was $13 alone, this was more than worth it for me.

The breakfast buffet was really wonderful - hot dishes, fruit, an omelet station, great muffins and danishes.

Also a very nice workout room, with a good selection of free weights and several cardio machines.

As others have mentioned, there is a shuttle which makes a loop to the airport and the metro station. If the weather is nice, though, the metro is only about a 15 to 20 minute walk, mostly past lots of restaurants and shops. So, I didn't mind that. You can also take the metro to the airport and catch the shuttle there, without having to go outside at all if the weather is bad.

I would definitely stay again. ^