FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [milez.biz] Centralized Look-Up and Comparison Tool for Flight Award Rates
Old Feb 7, 2012, 7:37 pm
Tigersan

Programs: AC E, Priority Club Plat, Hyatt Plat
Love it!

A very nice site. I appreciate the easy use of the search function. I also like the fact that some results would indicate how the flight would be mapped and priced (point wise). For example searching SIN-CGK would yield, among others, Qantas FF. The required miles is 60,000 but it's for flights connecting through PER.

I think attempting to show YQ can be very tricky as within a ff program itself there are different rules for applying YQ. And showing them in the result page could potentially create a very difficult page to read as opposed to right now.

A couple things I'd like to note:

1. Krisflyer sometimes would show up in a search result and sometimes won't when it's very possible to use KF for *alliance flights. (e.g., EWR-LAX)

2. In the above example of SIN-CGK, wouldn't Qantas have a one-world partner pricing that's cheaper and more direct?

3. Searching for CGK-DPS would yield results that I think would be impossible to be found (or maybe not).

Overall, love it and looking forward for to utilize it in the future.

Cheers!