FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2012 AA International Meals - menu /menus, photos, etc. (consolidated)
Old Feb 6, 2012, 9:02 am
noodlebar

Programs: AA Exp, SPG Gold, AC Elite
AA 167 JFK - NRT F Feb 2012

For my first post on FT I thought I would do a public service and post a menu from a recent flight to Tokyo. Don't worry... the complaining starts soon , now that I have some karma on the forum to bank on

Dining Service

To Start
Warm mixed nuts
or
Roasted garlic edamame hummus with baked tortilla chips

Appetizer
Smoked salmon and tarragon shrimp
accompanied by capers, red onion, and sour cream

Salad
Fresh seasonal greens with broccoli, yellow tomatoes, hearts of palm and beets offerred with creemey Asian dressing or premum extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Bread Basket
Assorted gourmet breads

Main Course

Beef Fillet with Mushroom Sauce
Grilled fillet of beef served with a creamy morel mushroom sauce, brussel sprouts with pancetta and orzo ratatouille

Adobo Chicken
Served with schiote truffle sauce, purple mashed potatoes, vanilla-scented corn and scallions

Curried Shrimp and Scallops
Seared shrimp and scallops accompagned by a spicy curry sauce, served with aromatic jasmine rice and vegetable ratatouille

Garden Lasagna
Lasagna layered with a blend of cheeses complemented by diced zucchini, carrots, and broccoli topped with tomato basil sauce

Dessert

Ice Cream Sundae
Ben & Jerry's vanilla ice cream with a choice of hot fudge, butterscotch or seasonal berry toppings, whipped cream and pecans

Fruit and Cheese
A selection of gourmet cheeses
offered with fresh seasonal fruit and assorted crackers

Grand Marnier Fruit Salad

Mid-Flight Snack

Edo-style Mini Bento Box
Vinegared rice wrapped in bean curd skin, rolled sushi and seasonal Japanese pickles

Uno's Piza
An individual deep-dish Farmer's Market Pizza

Light Meal

Salad
Fresh seasonal greens with cherry tomatoes, offered with Italian herb vinaigrette

Main Course
Southpoint Chowder
Creamy seafood chowder with shrimp, scallops and red snapper complemented by bacon, sweet corn, diced potatoes and celery

Cilantro Chicken
Fresh cilantro marinated chicken served chilled over a bed of seasoned summer noodles

Dessert
Fresh fruit or cookies, freshly baked on board

Pre-Arrival Beverage
Chilled sparkling or still water with a fresh citrus garnish

All in all an uneventful flight.