FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premier members who have Chase-issued credit cards are eligible for award ticket upg.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 10:13 pm
channa
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
I called yesterday to get my award reservation changed from XN to X but when I had to explain to the agent that elite Chase card holders get upgraded, I knew I was in trouble...needless to say, I think the XN/X glitch is still an issue and I was unable to get her to change it but I'll of course call back and try again...it's funny, the agents who "get it" have those fare codes changed in about 1 minute flat and it's done...it's like a lottery everytime I call as I think to myself "am I gonna win this time??"....lol

I just called to change one today myself. It's a CO segment connecting to an AC segment, and the CO segment was in XN, and I saw CO opened up an X seat.

The agent started off being a hair difficult, explaining that XN is for Elites and it should be fine, but I just kept talking about how this bug has been around on for months, and I really just need it in X, since it's X1, it should be an easy change and simple reissue.

After a minute or so of my continued rambling, I wore her down, and she rebooked the ticket and reissued it.