FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion: TalkBoard motion pass/fail results reported in real-time? & related.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 11:37 pm
RichMSN
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
I'm a bit disturbed by what I consider a bit of a 'witch hunt/outing' (my term) by some TB & FT members who are not happy w/ a TB member (a TB member who HAS participated many times on public TB forum in the past). Yes, the accusers do the generic thing to cover themselves , but it's not hard to read between the lines.

Please note this is not directed towards the post above mine! I've been thinking it for a while on both private & TB forum.

* Disclosure: This is my take & does not represent any other TB members.

TB members are required to participate in private TB forum. Technically they're not on public, but quite frankly most do & have over the years.

But this recent 'pissing war' to me quite frankly is distasteful, and I also have to wonder if the TB member being dissed (who has participated a LOT before the last month) is saying screw it, I'll wait 'til they get over their crap & then get back to bizness. Note I have no way of knowing if that's their thought nor would I say it's a method I would choose, but I also kind of get it.

I would say to both TB & FT members - if you have a problem w/ a particular TB member, PM them and/or the Community Director.

I'd rather see TB subjects actually be on something that serves the better good of FT in terms of forums, wikipedia, etc, but that's just my 2 cents (which I think in the UK/Europe is minus 2 cents ).

PS - It goes w/o saying that FT/TB members never have to worry about what I say/think. I've always engaged/responded to everyone.

Cheers.
Sharon,

I respect your opinion, but as a wise person once said, "If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck..."