FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 36 British Airways Avios Per Dollar Spent at Nordstrom (Expired)
Old Feb 3, 2012, 5:05 pm
thepointsguy

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
36 British Airways Avios Per Dollar Spent at Nordstrom (Expired)

Through the BA Estore you can get triple miles on Nordstrom purchases by using promo code NORDX3 before clicking through to Nordstrom. The Nordstrom earning ratio is already doubled to 12 Avios per dollar, so at triple it equates to 36 points per dollar. I have a blog reader who sent me a screen shot of his purchase from January 27 that shows the 36x already pending in his account.

I have full details and screenshots on my blog, which you can access in my signature (FT rules states I'm not allowed to post a link).

To access the British Airways E-store go to britishairways.com and log-in to your Executive club Account -> Executive Club -> Collecting Avios -> Scroll to the bottom, Everyday spending -> Shopping -> Shop with BA E-store now -> Go shopping

Even if this doesn't end up working out Nordstrom is offering free shipping all the time now and they have free returns, so I see little risk.

While some Avios changes suck, there are some gem redemptions, like AA shorthauls starting at 4,500 Avios one-way. With this promo thats only $125 in spend. Plus you actually get $125 in merchandise!

Happy shopping.

Last edited by thepointsguy; Feb 7, 2012 at 10:30 am