FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Feb 3, 2012, 10:49 am
particlemn

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
AMEX bonus referals thru Feb13

If you already have the Hilton Surpass card log into your amex account and you will see how you can also refer freinds.
I logged into my amex account today and saw they were offering a bonus referal card for the hilton amex surpass( this is the one with the $75 fee) with a pretty good 60k signup bonus, I have not seen the surpass with 60k sign up bonus with the surpass you also get upgraded to Gold for the first year. If any one has the 60k or better for the surpass card offer link please post below, or if anyone is interested in a refernce please pm my with name and email and I will forward it on to you.
Full Disclosure I would get 20k for anyone who is approved through a referal

Text from amex site below:
It's a win-win situation. Your friends get to experience the benefits of American Express® Cardmembership, and you can earn a bonus for each approved Cardmember. Just fill out the form below and we'll take it from there.(1)
Your friend will receive an offer for the Hilton HHonors® SurpassSM card from American Express:
Up to 60,000 Hilton HhonorsTM Bonus Points: 40,000 after their first purchase and 20,000 with $3,000 in spend within the first 3 months of cardmembership (3)
Terms and Conditions
1. You understand and agree that the referred individual(s) must apply through an e-mailed link (provided by American Express) and be approved for you to receive the bonus. Your friend(s) may not receive this e-mail if they have previously "opted out" of receiving e-mail marketing communications from American Express. Due to the confidential nature of the credit approval process, you will not be notified of whether we approve or decline any application(s) from individual(s) you refer.
2. You are eligible to earn 20,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points for each approval up to a total of 1,000,000 Bonus Points. Referrals must be submitted by February 13, 2012 and referred individual(s) must apply by February 28, 2012 and be approved. Please allow 6–8 weeks for Bonus Points to post to your account after each referred prospect is approved for the Card. Due to the confidential nature of the credit approval process, you will not be notified of whether we approve or decline any application(s) from individual(s) you refer.
3. To earn a First Purchase Bonus of up to 40,000 Hilton HHonorsTM Bonus Points (Bonus Points), referred individual(s) must make their first eligible purchase with the Hilton HHonorsTM Surpass® Card from American Express (Card) within one year of the date their Card account was opened. Limited to one First Purchase Bonus per Card account. Only first-time Hilton HHonors Surpass Cardmembers are eligible to earn a First Purchase Bonus of up to 40,000 Bonus Points. Cardmembers who have previously earned a First Purchase Bonus from any Hilton HHonors Card from American Express earn the difference between 40,000 Bonus Points and the number of First Purchase Bonus Points previously earned. Allow 8-12 weeks for Bonus Points to be credited to their Hilton HHonors account. Referred individual(s) will receive 20,000 Hilton HHonorsTM Bonus Points if, within the first 92 days following the date on which their Card account was opened, they charge a total of $3,000 or more of eligible purchases on their Hilton HHonorsTM Card from American Express. The 20,000 Bonus Points will be credited to their account 8-12 weeks after they reach the Threshold Amount. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.

Hilton HHonorsTM membership, earning of Points & MilesTM, and redemption of Points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions, hilton honnors terms ©2011 Hilton Worldwide.

The information entered on this page will not be used for any purpose other than sending this e-mail and will not be retained after this e-mail is sent.