FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hello from First class Lounge in DXB
View Single Post
Old Jan 28, 2012, 5:12 pm
ELITEGOLDTRAVELLER

Programs: SQ SPPS, EK I/O, CX DM, SU Plat, Hyatt DM, IC RA Plat, HH DM, AMX Cent
Originally Posted by slo.d300
Hi everybody!

I'm just sitting in the Lounge at the moment and must say it it very peaceful. Hardly any people. Just about to go to the a la cart restaurant to eat something. The food on plane was not so good.
And yes.... They changed the aircraft from FCO to DXB. Instead of A380 i flew 777-300. And i've been told it's gonna be like that the whole next week-just as it was the week before. Could not but remember the thread about notice of changing the equpment of some japan airline. Too bad EK does not do that!
Anyway, the flight was ok, i got my PJ even though i thought i'm not gonna gEt one since it's more of a day flight
Will let you know how the DXB-HKG is gonna be.

Cheers
Mate ur aircraft change occured only for you safety sake. EADS advised to all A380 operators to inspect the wings & so EK is taking its turn to rotate the A380's to inspect just like every other operator of the A380's is doing at the moment.

U r in F or not????

If you are missing the J Bar or the F Spa on the EK A380 in F then I can understand your rant but then EK don't charge u for this service over & over & above the F fare so why complain???? You bought F on EK & got it along with the Merc Benz S Class drop off & pick up in HKG???

Pls do correct me if I am wrong???

Safe Flying

EGT