FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New FS hotel plans (up to 2012)
View Single Post
Old Jan 27, 2012, 3:28 am
TRAVELSIG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by vuittonsofstyle
I did a full tour of FS Pudong last year and thought it was really nice. The views are, in fact, superb, especially from the huge pool and spa area and the club floor. Although it is not as tall as its neighbours, this makes for a real sense of intimacy. The rooms and suites are strikingly designed, with splashes of red and very unusual bathrooms. Given that this is a business hotel, I thought it looked excellent.
Really- I have not been inside yet so perhaps I judged incorrectly- I cannot see how it would have good views however if it does that is excellent.

If I am staying in Pudong, I usually stay at either the Shangri-La or recently a few times at the Park Hyatt as our offices are in the Jin Mao tower. The Horizon Club at the Shangri-La has excellent service- perhaps the best I have had in Shanghai and also the views are wonderful. Finally I really appreciate the policy of Shangri-La with free internet for all guests (at Hyatt also as a Diamond member). The nickle and diming of the Four Seasons on internet is really a very poor decision in my opinon- and using wayport as a provider makes it even worse.