FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL: JFK-CPT 19.6k mile RT $710ai 3.98cpm 1/16-1/20 +BNA add-on
Old Jan 26, 2012, 4:55 am
davetravels
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by craazyman
Is there any way to do this on any date from DTW (or nearby such as LAN,FNT,GRR)? I'm really interested in doing this and have PM'd quite a few of you but really need some help looking at this. I can't seem to find it as an option. I'm mainly just looking at ita matrix as I am still a noob on this stuff. (Hoping to connect with someone on a mileage run and get into the advanced stuff)
There's really nothing too terribly advanced about this. The cheap fares originate only from Washington DC or NYC. If you're not anywhere near there, you have to buy another ticket to get there, which makes it less desirable. I will be driving to DC to start my trip. I have a friend who lives near DCA, and I can park my car for free at his place.

The only thing I consider "advanced" about this, is, that all of the flights have to have KL flight numbers, which makes it a little tricky, but certainly not impossible.

Just my 2 SkyPesos worth.