FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I didn't expect rose petals....but
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:44 am
sunrisegirl
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by tezzer
I disgree, to advertise to the assembledthat "this was my 1st time in the business cabin" was nothing more than patronising.

I would have LOVED to have enjoyed the CW experience, but there was little to like. It does not measure up I'm afraid.

Can I suggest you write to BA Customer Relatons telling them how angry this has made you then, please.

This is new BA policy to welcome people travelling for the first time in CW or F, and/or their obtaining bronze, silver or gold status. It's done to make them feel welcome and valued as customers. The vast majority of passengers are absolutely thrilled to be acknowledge by name and DO feel special as a result.

I'm not sure how you say everybody was able to hear because the lounge desk is quite some yards from the main lounge itself with a cloakroom area between so unless she was really shouting I find this hard to believe. And I know the agents in the lounge would not shout at all (except perhaps in an emergency), let alone loud enough for another passenger to hear.

What level are you in the BAEC? When did you last fly BA in CW? I ask because if these were recent you would not have been subjected to a staff member trying to make you feel welcome.