FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A few flights to end 2011
View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2012, 7:44 am
Kiwi Flyer
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
AUCKLAND transit #3

It was a bit breezy and the overcast reflected high humidity but still nice enough to walk across to international terminal. I checked in and attempted to get some more boarding passes for the next few flights. However, the agent made such a hash of getting the correct frequent flyer number in and boarding passes issued that I walked away with only 1 onward boarding pass and it didn't show the right code to indicate successful mileage credit - my non-SQ status showed but not the PPS code. This may mean the frequent flyer number has been entered incorrectly and a manual chase up to get mileage credit. We'll see.

I used the express immigration which is available to premium passengers on some airlines during the day (but unfortunately not for the late night departures), which saves 30 seconds time upstairs. Security was slow despite 4 lanes being open. There were lots of flight attendants (NZ, QF, JQ, KE) in the queues ahead of me so bad luck on timing.

I had about an hour in the lounge to fill with FT, email and a belated breakfast/brunch snack.