FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another addiction fuelled RTW in F on One World
Old Jan 20, 2012, 6:06 am
Moomba

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by TPJ
Looks like Oman Air is a decent airline!

Purely by curiosity (I am a Star Alliance addict), could you tell me where the Oman Air lounge in BKK is? Is it next to TG lounge in Concourse E (where Biman Bangladesh Airlines had a lounge in the early days of Suvarnabhumi Airport existence)?
Yes, apart from the less that perfect service on the first leg, the food, lounges and seat were all pretty good. As I mentioned when the bed is in seat mode it does have a slight issue at the feet end where it drops out from under you a little. This might be corrected with some tweaking of the controls though but an not sure. It certainly didn't stop me from sleeping.

I am not sure where the Biman lounge was. The best I can do is describe where it is. Turn right after security and walk to E go down one level and head down the wing to the left of the main concourse and it is the first lounge on the right just before the walkway splits. I really can't remember what other lounges were down that way. I do remember that if I had have turned right into the E concourse instead of left the Louis Tavern would be on the right.