FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A few flights to end 2011
View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2012, 6:37 pm
Blackcloud

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
It has been a long time between "drinks" (Trip Reports) and was good to read about your crazy itinerary. I know you were seriously debating on whether you should start this report and with the 23 December event in CHC I thought there was no way you would.
You so needed a good Christmas/New Year set of flights after the year of hard work you have put in.
Hopefully you can get a few more flights into this report before your work overtakes your life again.

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
I just about fell asleep while standing outside waiting for my ride. The fear of missing the first flight and having to rearrange my complicated run of 8 flights in sequence at this time of year was about all that kept me from dropping where I stood. It was a battle between tiredness and fear, and just as the delay in my ride arriving got long enough that I thought I'd lose out it turned up. Phew.
I saw you at the bus stop and you were looking rather anixous waiting and I knew where you were going. I later saw you go past on the bus and sent you a Bon Voyage text....this was before I got home to see the news on CHC and then lots fo calls for me right before i had to pack for my own trip. I did wonder if you had to cancel your own trip, which I so nearly had to.