FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MVP/G/75K Benefits on Delta Airlines (2010-2012 edition)
Old Jan 19, 2012, 1:07 pm
ANC RED-EYE
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Priority Pass
I just noticed this on the AS website:

Mileage Plan™ MVP's and their companions will be allowed 1 free checked bag when traveling on Delta Air Lines on or after March 1, 2012. This is a reduction from the previous benefit of 2 bags.
I updated the first post (as tasked by jackal). I don't think there is nearly as much confusion or lack of clarity on these benefits anymore, but I will still attempt to keep them up to date. Please PM me if you have an update or notice an error.

Can an MVP please confirm for me:
-do you get priority security access?

Update - after review of Delta's website, there are regional variations to the baggage limit. MVP's will be allowed 1 70 pound bag within the US and Canada. As a rule of thumb, weight limit of 70 pounds applies to itineraries in the US and Canada, as well as to Brazil. Weight limit of 50 pounds appears to apply to coach passengers to all other destination. Number of bags: MVP's get 1 within the US and Canada, MVPG's get 2. All other destination, add 1 free bag to normal allowance. Consult Delta's website for full details.

Last edited by ANC RED-EYE; Jan 19, 2012 at 1:27 pm