FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archive: AA Citibank Executive / AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard (& MM poll)
Old Jan 19, 2012, 8:33 am
teemuflyer

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JohnDCA
I am a member via the World Elite card, and earlier this week received an offer for $100 off of an Admirals Club membership. Yesterday I received the following message (which I appreciate because they think of me as a "real" member!):

Dear JohnDCA,

You may have received an email from us yesterday including an offer for a new Admirals ClubŪ membership. We realize you are already an Admirals Club member and apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused. We have identified the issue and have taken steps to ensure this does not happen again.

We value your relationship and understand that communicating with you via email is a privilege not to be taken lightly. Again, we apologize for any confusion the email may have caused and strive to provide you with an enjoyable Admirals Club experience. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to welcoming you in an Admirals Club soon.
I got the same, except only a $50 discount offer. Mind you I have been an AC member for 6 years prior to "converting" my membership with the card..