FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Being lied to - or what else does one call it - by BA? Coupled with appalling service
Old Jan 16, 2012, 9:49 am
CZBB

Originally Posted by DominicB
.... From the moment I landed in LAS, I knew life was going wrong...

No information on landing about where in the airport BA flew from - not even any signs acknowledging what I discovered to be T2 until after leaving the D gates of T1.
So, it's somehow BA's fault that an airport with one BA flight per day doesn't have signage? Yes T2 makes Leeds Bradford look high class, but that's what you get with a massive airport with only 4 international gates.

A lounge where, as Emerald/Gold and in First, I'm cross-questioned about my right to enter it - and which is so full that when I get in, there is literally nowhere to sit, save the computer booths. Boarding that is an angry, cluttered farce, with no provision for premium cabins. My AA issued boarding pass suddenly being deemed not valid, and having to redo the awful boarding process. But - all of that a mere bagatelle...
I didn't think BA had a lounge at LAS, perhaps you're talking about AA's lounge? A 3rd party lounge?

Last edited by Prospero; Jan 16, 2012 at 11:42 am Reason: remove the rhetoric - we don't wish to enflame the discussion