FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Winter in China - Beijing and Harbin and a bunch of flights on TG, CA & SQ
Old Jan 13, 2012, 6:49 am
calvinoeh

Programs: OZ *G, HHonors Gold, Aclub Plat
Hotel G Beijing

We stayed at the Hotel G Beijing for our first night taking advantage of the Hotel G mistake on booking.com where a $200 USD room was available for 200 Chinese Yuan or ~$30 USD inclusive of breakfast. What a deal! Too bad I could only get those rates for just our first night in Beijing. I must commend the hotel for honoring the mistake especially since they even allowed the 4 others on this trip who arrived at ~8 am to check-in early.

Hotel G is one of those cool, stylish and modern hotels which reminded me of the Vie in Bangkok. We later found out that the random colors seen in the picture could be changed individually by people in their rooms. The hotel was somewhat hard to find with most cab drivers not knowing where the hotel is. We would recommend printing a map and telling the cab driver the main road that the hotel is on. We personally had to hunt around a couple of minutes before spotting the hotel.
Hotel Lobby

Read more »

Last edited by calvinoeh; Feb 2, 2012 at 11:54 pm