FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - to the Elite passenger on my yyc yyz flight...
Old Jan 11, 2012, 2:38 pm
isaac.chambers

Programs: AS MVP Gold / Marriott Bonvoy(age) Titanium Elite, IHG Platinum, WN A+/CP, Hilton Diamond
I was on a UA flight SFO-LAX a couple of weeks ago...being AC*E I could board early...i had my small roll aboard with my backpack together that took the same space as a reg. carry on. At the end of boarding a suit comes on and of course there is no space. he was frantically opening bins and saw my combo and starting barking whos it was...i put up my hand! He said his was bigger and that both of my bags need to go under my seat so he can get the overhead bin....the FA was standing right there and recognized me a Star Gold - and immediately shut the bin and said to the guy " He is a star gold and was here ontime to get the bin - he will not lose his legroom because of your tardy behind...fit it under your own seat or give it to me and it goes underneath"....WOW - good job! the FA even gave me a free beer on the quick hop down the coast...