FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11, Thailand [Master Thread]
Old Jan 7, 2012, 12:36 am
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Per SPG's terms, upgrading benefit is not offered at Aloft and Element properties.

Subject to availability at check-in for the length of the stay, provided the room was not booked through a pre-paid third-party channel. Specialty Suites such as, but not limited to, premium view, Presidential, Honeymoon, and multiple bedroom suites are excluded. This benefit does not apply to all-suite hotels. Best rooms are identified by each property and may not include upgraded Towers level accommodations unless Towers level accommodations are booked originally. The upgrade benefit is available for one room for the personal use of the Member only, regardless of the number of additional rooms purchased by the Member. This benefit is not offered at Aloft and Element properties.
Our Best Rooms. Expect automatic upgrades at check-in, including Standard Suites.
Originally Posted by 3rdworldresident
i'm considering to cancel my booking here after reading this thread.

it sounds suck for plat members

should i?