FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YUL Long Term Parking, Tips/Advice?
View Single Post
Old Jan 6, 2012, 6:04 pm
767300ER

Programs: AC-SE MM, SPG Plat Lifetime, Marriott Plat, FPC Plat, HH Diamond
[QUOTE=tryinginvain;17762221]I've heard parking at the Via station in Dorval is pretty good. It's cheaper than park'n'fly and their shuttle runs often - based on what I've been told. It's right off the exit from the 20 so I plan to use it when I fly out of YUL in 3 weeks. I've use park'n'fly in the past. You might want to call them and look into it. I generally take the 40 onto the island and cross down to the 20 at some point - not specific but I haven't found much difference between the few exits I've tried.

Via Rail station has certainly the best offer around if you don't need an hotel room. It's $45.00 per week and their shuttle service is ok but not as good as Park & Fly I must say. It's a hit an miss. Park & Fly shuttles offer more frequency and are more comfy. They sometimes run promos, just have a look on their Website.

Being so close to the airport and AC probably gave them the idea to introduce last fall a new fuel surcharge on the service It's about a dollar now (unregarding the lenght of the stay) I hate those...