FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - to the Elite passenger on my yyc yyz flight...
Old Jan 5, 2012, 6:28 pm
jazzsax

Programs: Back of the bus
Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
So what are the rules? I ask this as SE & E along with all *G receive priority boarding so we can access our overhead bins, right after the grand parents and small kids of course. Once we are on, everyone else loads on and then some people along with FA start moving stuff around? I have heard it said that the overhead bins are for everyone!

How often do you get into the J cabin and find crew baggage over your seat? What do you do? How often does someone in Y place their stuff in the J bins on their way to their Y seat.

So what do you do, claim that real estate space as yours no matter or do you share?
Executive Class, SE/E/*G board at their convenience. I was #2 on the plane. The As-lite was probably 80th on the plane. It's not like I was in Y. Show me where in your elite benefits it shows that you get priority baggage loading over equal passengers and we can discuss. If someones bag is in the bin, I wouldn't ask to move it, I'd say sucks to be me that I boarded later.