FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO/UA Million Mile (and Beyond) Flyer Benefits, Effective Spring 2012
Old Jan 2, 2012, 4:54 pm
dgcpaphd

Originally Posted by UA-NYC

To be fair - not like 2MM on PMUA was the cats pajamas. RCC for life nice but not fantastic except for domestic only flyers. And Plat in terms of fee waivers is better than 1P on PMUA.
-
Hi UA-NYC:

Not to be picky - But -- - -

With the "adjustment" made to my account, I now have about one and one-half million lifetime miles.

Does the new UA management really think that I and others will pay thousands of dollars for future flights on UA or Copa for another half million miles solely to get a fee waiver and an extra 25% bonus miles?

As I and others have said, there is no longer an incentive to stay with UA.

If UA happens to be convenient to where I am traveling, so be it, I will fly with them and they will get my money.

Where I live there are other carriers that have non stop flights to where I fly most often while UA requires that I take a connecting flight and sometimes pay more for a flight to the same destination.

No, it simply is not worth the inconvenience to remain loyal to UA since the new management has made it clear that they have no regard for our ongoing loyalty.

I predict that I and many other million-milers will never achieve two million miles on UA unless the new UA management rescinds the discriminatory demotions made to the former million-mile program.
-

Last edited by dgcpaphd; Jan 2, 2012 at 5:21 pm