FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Parking at SEA" thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2011, 10:05 am
Jimmy O's

Programs: VS AU, AS 75K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond
I like Wally Park Premier. Granted it is a big loop to get to the terminal but I will take that any day for the quick ride back upon return. I am an "very early-arriver" (its genetic- my parents are not happy unless they are sitting at the gate sipping coffee two hours prior to boarding) so the time for the ride to the terminal hasn't been an issue yet.

Work pays for it so we just go with the valet service. We do offset some of that cost with our Triple A membership. While we do belong to their frequent parkers club I haven't cashed in or even thought about its value yet.

A big personal plus is that we live south of SEA so it is an easy escape to I-5 and home as well.

One negative note- we like to get our car washed while we are winging our way home (they have combined with Elephant Wash). Once I picked their expensive detail service and they returned our mats soaking wet. Something happened that I can only describe as the mats "curdling" and they REAKED. It was awful. To give them credit I talked to the manager on my next trip a few days later. They did something to them that significantly reduced the odor but it took awhile to return to normal.