FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UNCONFIRMED Flight Schedules of United's New Cabin 777 Aircraft (2011)
Old Dec 28, 2011, 4:39 am
EsquireFlyer
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by FortFun
Don't know. FWIW flightaware seems to agree with N209UA. I'd think the more specific info is more compelling (i.e., mobile site), but I also have seen the assignments change from the initial numbers 48h+ away from departure.
The plot thickens!

1. .bomb seat map has now changed to new configuration. So, that's now .bomb and United Mobile saying new config, vs. United Cargo saying old config.

2. United Mobile also says that today's NRT-TPE, which has already departed, was operated by Aircraft #2809 (new config), which is the same aircraft that it is listing for TPE-NRT tomorrow. Assuming that United Mobile is correct about 2809 operating NRT-TPE today, that pretty much has to be the plane that will fly TPE-NRT tomorrow, right? (Unless UA has another 777 sitting around in TPE...)

3. Flightaware also says that N209 UA (new config) is operating NRT-TPE right now (in flight), and is scheduled for TPE-NRT tomorrow. But Flightaware seems to inaccurately list N209UA as being a 747 (?) maybe because the SFO-NRT flight on the same flight number is a 747...

4. But United Cargo continues to say that both today's NRT-TPE and tomorrow's TPE-NRT will be operated by "B777" (old config).

So:
United Mobile + .bomb + Flightaware vs. United Cargo.

Which source(s) to believe?