FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Miles for $0.00072 per mile (AA Shopping) - NOT HONORED
Old Dec 27, 2011, 8:34 am
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Ive tried many a scheme and im often loud boistrous and cras. But im honest and i keep thorough detailed records and if a promos hole negatively affects me i will call the marketer out on it.

In this case im going to claim against cartera for their many lapses in the ua mom promo where many of my miles are still missing. They said theyd be in my ua acct by now and they lied. This will affect the ua side of that promo. I stand to not gain the miles i paid in to gain.

I will cite the "mistakes" cartera claims it made in aa,dl, pc with this verizon gig as further proof that no matter who i am or how i may be viewed by some, it is cartera, not me, who was clearly in tje wrong.

I am from the local area where they are located and am appauled the community lets them exist there.

The company has mishandled hundreds of our various postings. I may ask people here for their stories to help prove this point but even if i just shared mine alone it would be sufficient. However, i also plan to get a judge to see how this company ought to be forced to give everyone in aa and ua all their miles and maybe more, and fast. And that they either change their way of doing business or cease same.

I sent off for the claim forms for the sc court right before going away for the holidays. When home i will officially file

Mm