FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crowne Plaza Times Square (Master Thread)
Old Dec 23, 2011, 3:39 am
BingBongBoy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Originally Posted by oxtailsoup
We have just returned from the CP Times Square after staying 4 nights on points plus cash.

We took the advice in this thread to email the hotel prior to our stay to ask what benefits were available for Plat members. The hotel replied to our second email and confirmed we would get free WiFi, free breakfast in Club lounge and free leisure club access.

Our room was on floor 38 and i think it was a standard room but that suited us fine as we needed two double beds to accomodate us and the kids.

We were very pleased with the hotel. The location is fantastic. The rooms were very good. Breakfast was served in the Club lounge on the first morning. The remaining three mornings we were given a voucher to have free breakfast in the hotel restaurant due to overcrowding in the Club lounge. This was greatly appreciated as it filled our family up for the day free of charge

A great stay and brilliant value ^
Fantastic... I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I think the breakfast int he restaurant is really top notch as a free benefit to Platinum... I know that it should be the lounge, but if overcrowded or offered the restaurant instead, then I would snap their hand off for it! Filled us both up each day and I think we did not eat again till dinner in the evening having had a good breakfast!