FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Naka Island Resort, Phuket Thailand [Master Thread]
Old Dec 19, 2011, 9:10 am
PresRDC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by LSE_Travel787
I am just finishing a few night stay Naka Island and I will post more details later; however, I thought it was worth noting that Cash + Points reservations and Points reservations do NOT include breakfast for Platinum guests. The buffet breakfast cost is 980 THB (plus 10% Service + 7% Vat) ~ 37 USD per person, there is a la cart options that range from 300-500 THB ++ and do not include coffee or juice. While I understand that it is not a stated Platinum benefit, I was a bit surprised as this is a departure from all other Starwood properties in Thailand (including the St. Regis Bangkok) that include breakfast for Platinum guest regardless of room rate. As a Platinum we did receive an upgrade to a seaview room which has an amazing view, free internet, and are entitled to 1 drink per person per night at Z bar.
So, they are offering the free breakfast for PLTs on paid and full points stays, but not C&P, or are they not offering free breakfast for PLTs at all?