FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FT Meet Up-MSP-Interested?
View Single Post
Old Dec 18, 2011, 8:35 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Thanks twoner32 for the update.

Originally Posted by MSP-MN
I'm in, and would like to help out, if needed.

Here is another location suggestion. I stayed at the Hyatt Place a few years ago and as I recall, it was great. It has a free shuttle to/from MSP and the Mall of America, as well as a meeting room. I've never been to a DO and don't really know what it entails, but here is the website if anyone is interested.

http://minneapolisairport.place.hyat.../hotels/place/
Thanks for your suggestion. I have stayed there but most of our meetups have been centered around a meal. Hyatt Place doesn't have a restaurant. But it definitely is a possibility for people to stay at if they are flying in and need lodging.

Originally Posted by MSPDeltaDude
Not sure how far we want to push this out, but any interest in a group twins game?

Able to take LR from MSP right to the game.....
cliburn and I have been throwing some PM's back and forth and this might be a good idea. I was actually thinking March since January is almost upon us (hard to plan on short notice and hard for anyone flying in to have enough time to find a good airfare) and February just doesn't work for me (not that the date has to center around me, but I was talking with cliburn in October about helping to plan it, then with twoner32).

There is a Saturday afternoon Twins game April 14th vs. Texas Rangers. So people could decide if they want to attend the game and/or maybe a dinner that night.

Any thoughts from anyone else? If we at least "hold the date" we can figure out the details in the coming weeks.