FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Hong Kong Master Thread (closed for renovation until 2022)
Old Dec 17, 2011, 4:56 am
TravellerFrequently

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by view-with-a-room
Saturday / Sunday BOGO stay at IC Hong Kong last weekend. RA status. Booked 1 KING BED DELUXE HARBOR VIEW w/ upgrade to 1 KING BD EXECUTIVE STE FULL HARBOR VIEW.
As an Ambassador using a BOGO for a future stay, I booked a 1 KING BED DELUXE HARBOR VIEW and will be upgraded to a 1 KING BED DELUXE JUNIOR SUITE.

In response to my request for details of the cost of access to the Club Lounge:

" In regards of your inquiry, we would like to introduce the Club Intercontinental (our Executive Lounge) is an exclusive haven for business and leisure, featuring state-of-the-art facilities and personalized business and concierge services in a spacious and luxurious, but private setting. Enjoy buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails for a daily supplement of HK$1280, plus 10% service charge per room per night (single or double occupancy)."

When I suggested that the difference on priorityclub.com was more like HKD900 than HKD1,280, the hotel responded:

" We deeply regret to inform you that we are unable to match up with the rate to HK$909+10% daily for upgrade to Club InterContinental as the "Weekend Night Certificate" and "Club InterContinental Package" are different promotion package rate. We sincerely appreciate your understanding."

Hope the lounge is worth it!

Last edited by TravellerFrequently; Dec 17, 2011 at 5:11 am Reason: Club lounge comments.