FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UNCONFIRMED Flight Schedules of United's New Cabin 777 Aircraft (2011)
Old Dec 14, 2011, 7:40 pm
dpdapper

Programs: UA Gold Million Miler , Hertz #1 Gold Five Star, Sixt Platinum and various hotel programs
Originally Posted by dpdapper
Well, one week out and both United.bomb and United Cargo are showing new config 77D. But I get the impression from previous posts not to rely on this until I'm actually sitting in the new seats. . .

In any event, no more desirable seats than the ones I've already got (8A-C) left to change into.
As noted in my prior posts, am on UA 906 ORD-MUC tomorrow. UnitedCargo.com now showing old config (B777) even though United.bomb still showing new config seating charts. Old config confirmed by aircraft no. on mobile.united.bomb (#2379). Likely to be a mess at check-in. . .

I also see that our seats have been changed from 8A-C to 9A-C. Well, at least Row 9 exists in all 777 configurations, old and new.

Seems to prove the point that you can't rely on getting the new config until you're on the plane.