FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deciding on a Oneworld Frequent Flyer Program? Help is here.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 7:19 am
herculesc

Programs: DL Gold
I posted a similar question couple of days ago, and the feedback is very helpful. I'll put my information here again so others in similar situations can have a reference.

(1) What is your home airport?
Reply: TPE; TSA (downtown Taipei)

(2) How many miles do you usually fly each year & in what class?
Reply: 40K-50K. Mostly Y, occasionally C in transpacific flights.

(3) What types of fares do you usually buy ? ( First, Business, Economy etc.)
Reply: Mostly economy, occasionally business.

(4) Can you choose your airlines and/or, class of service?. Do you travel for work and/or pleasure?
Reply: I can choose the airline and the class of service. My travel is mostly work related.

(5) Which routes do you fly most often (US Domestic, Transpacific, Kangaroo, in Asia etc)
Reply: Transpacific 3 or 4 times (1 or 2 in business class, rest in economy). inter-Asia 4-5times (mostly to Tokyo, 1 or 2 to Shanghai).

(6) Do you have FFP status of any kind of OW or other airline at present? What is it? (AA Executive Platinum, QF Gold, UA 1K, LAN Comodoro, etc)
Reply: DL Gold.

(7) What is most important to you in a FFP? (upgrades on travel, priority services when flying the airline, extra baggage allowance, good award redemption rates, better award access, free - discounted lounge access, etc.)
Reply: lounge access, priority services, good award redemption rates (mostly used for inter-Asia flights)

(8) Preferred Airlines
Reply: JL, CX, AA