FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Mertyl Beach (SVO property)
Old Dec 11, 2011, 6:15 pm
etsmyers

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
cough cough cough

Thought I would blow the dust off this thread.

My family and I used our resort nights from the promo here over the Thanksgiving holiday. I have to say, we loved 99% of the stay. We had 2 rooms, connected. One was a standard, it had 1br (queen), kitchenette, sleeper sofa, LR, private patio, and washer/dryer. It connected to a deluxe, full kitchen, breakfast bar, w/d, DR, LR, sleeper sofa, patio, king 1br, jet tub, over sized bath room and seperate shower.

We did not explore the grounds much, but it appeared great. We were less than 1/2 mile from Broadway at the beach. About 3 miles from the beach and will be returning for baseball tourney's at Ripken facility.

My ONLY grumble, I have been fighting for my platinum amenity for the one night I paid for. After speaking with 3 people over 2 weeks, I am now being told this property has limited participation in SPG, and does not give amenity points. Please note, I knew the limited participation, it is on their website, and it outlines what the do not provide, and amenity points is not one of them. While this will not prevent me from returning, it IS a rather big disappointment considering I chose this property over the Equinox.