FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Heathrow - Terminal 5
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2011, 1:06 pm
PWOZUK

Programs: QF BAEC [Gold]
Originally Posted by Genius1
LGW lounge are now Galleries (Galleries First and Galleries Club) - they have been partly refreshed with new flooring, some new furniture etc. The signs at the entrance haven't yet been updated, but LGW refurbishment is complete apart from that.

I stand corrected - I was going by the signs at the door (October 2011), and the fact that I had been allowed in using my Qantas Club membership without a query, which was not the experience at GVA in August or more recently at LHR/T5.

It shouldn't make a difference whether the lounges are Terraces or Galleries Club - Qantas Club members still get access to them. Galleries First and Galleries Club are simply the new concept lounges which are replacing First and Terraces lounges
You appear to have missed much of this thread. The denial of access to Qantas Club members especially at LHR/T5 appears to have been precisely because the lounges are now branded Galleries and the Qantas T&C refer only to the older lounge branding.

Many of us are STILL waiting on Qantas to resolve and respond to an acknowledged problem at LHR/T5.