FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New IHG Best Rate Guarantee - Discussion & Feedback
Old Nov 29, 2011, 10:46 pm
kaka
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by nacho
I had exactly the same experience - Mr. Nacho got a succesful BPG for a property, then I filed one with the same property for the same day (we thought we needed an extra room for the kids). Then one got through but the other didn't. When I call BPG they said, 'There is already one claim approved for that property on the same day by the name of Mr. Nacho, and that I have had an approved claim within 30 days'.

Don't know how they link all the info together.

I filed the claim BEFORE the changed the rules but when they approved it the rule had changed.
mmmh... now i've got the rejection email and i've fired back that they've been looking at the wrong nonsense for the site not being "instant" and even had screen caps. but now the original rate is already gone so if they keep saying no all their business from me in the future will only be more free nights. if they get their heads together and give me the appropriate free nights then i shall also give them 2 more nights which i would pay...