FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2011, 11:16 am
thepoolhalljunky

Originally Posted by kipper
It's not small and stupid to punish those who don't follow the rules. You violated the terms and conditions of the program, and now that you were caught, you want them to look the other way and change the accounts, allowing you to get away with it with no punishment?

As far as changing the name on one to your child, you do realize they have to be at least 13 to have an account, correct? Or is that another rule you want them to allow you to break?

One line of code will allow them to check both names and addresses? Why does it have to be their responsibility to keep people from breaking the rules? What happened to personal responsibility and being responsible for following the rules?
Lose the "punish" crap. There are, in fact, three people in my household over 13. I feel like I'm talking to the Coke Point Catholic group.

It would waste a lot less of their time to add the database check than to handle complaints about crap like this, so it's not their responsibility but it's in their best interests.