FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New IHG Best Rate Guarantee - Discussion & Feedback
Old Nov 29, 2011, 9:22 am
spankytoes

Programs: The Golden status boy
Well, IHG came through for me today. Kudos to Ben and everyone at Guest Relations for their work. While I'm disappointed that it took so much effort, I'm very grateful that I can now relax and look forward to my vacation. (In the Penthouse!)

Dear Mr. Spankytoes

Re: Confirmation Number XXXXXXX

Thank you for contacting our office regarding your reservations. We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we certainly appreciate your including IHG in your travel plans.

Our records show you are scheduled to arrive at the Intercontinental De La Ville Roma - Rome , Italy on XX April, 2012 and staying for 1 night. Your nightly rate has been adjusted to free, in support of our Best Price Guarantee. Your reservation is guaranteed for late arrival using your credit card, it must be cancelled by 4:00 PM local hotel time on XX April, 2012, or your credit card will be charged for 1 night, which is 2,750 Euro.

If your plans change please contact 1-800-HOLIDAY (465-4329) and obtain your cancellation number. You may also cancel your reservation via our website at www.ichotelsgroup.com. Simply click on the “Review/Cancel/Modify” button on the left side of your screen and follow the prompts to obtain your cancellation number.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We value you as a Priority Club member and hope you enjoy your stay!

Sincerely,

AGENT
Guest Relations
IHG

So those of you that received reimbursement emails, and your travel is months from now, there is still hope!