FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AMEX Network "Gift Chain"
View Single Post
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:45 am
4aks

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
AMEX Network "Gift Chain"

Got this email overnight. It appears to be follow-on to other recent facebook-linked promotions

https://giftchain.amexnetwork.com

A reasonable mix of stores. REI is on there , I don't have a good sense that a REI purchase will result in me being awarded a 'gift' - I get 5% back from the REI credit card, so tough call

*NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A GIFT. Promotion registration starts: 11/27/11. Eligible transaction start date: 11/28/11. Promotion ends 12/21/11, OR WHILE SUPPLIES OF GIFTS LAST, WHICHEVER IS SOONER. Open to legal residents of the 50 US & DC, 18 and older, who were eligible American Express Consumer or Business Cardmembers prior to 11/27/11. Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Corporate and Prepaid Cards including American Express Gift Cards and SERVE Cards are not eligible. Open to the first 250,000 registrations received. Registration is required, regardless of method of entry. Void where prohibited. Gift values range from $2.00 - $500 and vary depending on retailer selected (whether entering via purchase or non-purchase method). 1-yr ShopRunner membership is good for free 2-day shipping on purchases made at participating online retailers (terms apply). Individuals entering via non-purchase method will be required to select a participating retailer. Limit 10 gifts per person/registered Card for the entire Promotion. For instructions on how to enter without purchase, gift details for each participating retailer and odds of receiving specific gifts, see the Official Rules at giftchain.amexnetwork.com. Sponsor: American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.

Last edited by 4aks; Nov 28, 2011 at 11:50 am