FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Scary students needed rescreening - 4 hour delay
Old Nov 27, 2011, 8:32 am
neuron

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by 10mmAutoFan
Again, I will put my faith in the flight deck crew over the TSA and a group of passengers each and every time. .
Given that US Airways settled with the 6 Imams who were refused flight on US Airways in 2006, and considering that despite the delay, the plane flew out without incident your complete faith seems to be in error. (BTW, I wonder if the passenger who reported the 'risk' decided not to fly -- personally, if I felt there was a danger, I would have got off, but I doubt the chicken little did!)

Your questioning of their student status is another tenuous grasp at reality, considering your first quote said that students draw attention to themselves, but changed it to questioning if they were students when I asked you to provide examples of Spring Break or ROTC marching band students get pulled for security reasons.

The only reason they were even noticed was that they may have been brown-skinned and muslim. Would the TSA and cops pull people off and ask them if they served in the military if it was a passenger of European/American descent?