FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FT wine tasting get together in 2001
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2000, 8:13 am
mjm
Original Member

Hi all,

I think we are ready to start looking seriously at head counts for specific dates. With the Catman’s gig and the RTW flyers out there in early April and the Freddies and the beer in Oregon to work into the schedule, it is going to be a here sooner than we think. As such I have set up a separate topic just for the head count for specific dates.

Please click here for a link to the FT Winetasting Dates Signup List

We have had great feedback in this topic about where, when, how, etc., and we should keep it here for further discussions on those points. Much planning ahead. I would however like to try to keep an easily tabulated list of how many for which event (I think two events is unanimously agreed).

The dates I am proposing are as follows
[list=a] [*] (Australia) 18, 19, 20 March[*] (Australia) 17, 18, 19 April[*] (Provence) 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 November (in fact any 3 days in this period)[/list=a]

Please post to the topic FT Winetasting Dates Signup List as to your confirmed or likely "yes" choices. I have included a "fill in" space as a fall back, but if we can get people to use the choices here (or an alternative that gains popular consent) the planning gets easier.

I look forward to tallying the votes (no recounts a la Florida-----public voting is a great way to go) and moving to the reservations stage of things.

Mike