FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chateau Montebello booked up for the holidays?
Old Nov 25, 2011, 4:32 am
OliverB

Okay, here's the problem... apparently there is some sort of Christmas package and I'm told that they will not allow any check-ins or check-outs on either the 24th or 25th of December. So I would need to book a min. stay of 3 nights from the 23rd to 27th which I really do NOT want to do. There's really no reason to spend three full nights and four days in Montebello in mid-December without going crazy. I just really wanted to spend Christmas night on the 24th and 25th and head back to Montreal. Is there ANY way around this at all?? Could I book from the 23rd to 27th and then cancel the extra nights even if it's a package deal (meals and lots of unnecessary family stuff)? The agent was not very helpfull with me and only said that it's possible some agencies might have limited inventory but she couldn't tell me which ones and I would still not be able to check-in or out on these two dates. What to do now??