FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport MCI [Master Thread]
Old Nov 23, 2011, 9:43 am
nachoman205

Programs: STARWOOD PLAT, LT GOLD,WN A-LIST PREFERRED, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE
WOW - poor training

Not the end of the world by no means but just could not believe what I was hearing. The guest in front of me had already checked in and was complaining that he did not recieve a room with a "FLAT" screen TV. So the fornt desk lady aopologozed and explained that all the Rooms had already been booked. But to make it up for him they would give him a suite with a REG TV. So i am thinking well as a PLAT I figured I was preassigned one of those Flat screen rooms. I got my room of course i am on the STARWOOD PREFERRED floor which we all no is not a big deal. Walk in my room and there it sits a 1985 model TV. No suite. What really bothers me is the total lack of respect given me and PLATS. Now if it was my guess with this being a AIRLINE EMPLOYEE hotel the pilots get all the nice rooms. My only issue is try and be mroe discreet and no i did not raise HECK not worth if the room was fine/clean.

Just *wood thinks that a higher floor is an upgarde and really IMO it sure is not