FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New York hotel for New Year's - Priceline?
Old Nov 20, 2011, 9:16 pm
cordelli
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Originally Posted by Sheryl
You are always the authority, aren't you, cordelli? I guess you also think the posts on BiddingForTravel and other sites are fakes.
My posts are based on reality and facts, not random internet posts to a message board online from people who have no access at all to official numbers.

That and the facts the city released to the world last Tuesday clearly saying they had the highest occupancy rate of any city in the country and on track for more tourists than ever in history for 2011.

As others have asked, please present numbers to show that the Mayors press release and broadcast conference was a fabricated lie and that every paper in the state that carried it was wrong. The numbers are very clear, tourism is as high as it has ever been in New York City, and the first week of January when they release the final figures it will be confirmed as the highest numbers in the history of the city.

Really, please provide any site with official numbers to back up your totally baseless claim that shows the mayor is wrong. I will be most happy to call in for one of his Friday morning radio question shows and present your findings to him and demand he retract his information, assuming I can get through to him. After all once this scandal breaks, he will probably be forced out of office.

What exactly do your sources indicate the current number of tourists in the city and the hotel occupancy rate actually is?

Last edited by cordelli; Nov 20, 2011 at 9:25 pm