FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bath&Shower Toiletries: Goodbye Portico "White Ginger" / hello to KenetMD
Old Nov 17, 2011, 5:11 pm
pdb

Bath&Shower Toiletries: Goodbye Portico "White Ginger" / hello to KenetMD

FWIW, I was at the GH NY, earlier this week, and aside from positive reactions to the $30MM renovation--especially the new Grand Club with terrace--I was happy to see that the Portico "White Ginger" bath and shower toiletries had been replaced by June Jacobs "Green Tea" products.

I was not sure if this was just the GH NY, or if maybe this was something new throughout Hyatt USA. Today, however, I was invited to participate in a survey dealing specifically with those new toiletries, so I assume that Hyatt may be considering a change, in which case, hurray! (I certainly don't select hotels based upon toiletries, but that White Ginger was really beginning to get annoying. From time to time, there might be another fragrance or product available, but that was rare.)

In any event, if anyone has come across new bath & shower products at Hyatt properties in the USA, feel free to chime in.

Dear Guest:

Thank you for choosing Hyatt. We hope you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

We would like to request your feedback in this brief online survey. While we realize you may already have been asked to complete a survey regarding this stay, but the questions in the survey below are focused on bathroom amenities and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey

or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
http://hyatt.us2.qualtrics.com/WRQua...WJdiWVpsos&_=1

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Hyatt Customer Research
71 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606
www.hyatt.com

Last edited by pdb; Nov 17, 2011 at 5:57 pm Reason: Added Email text