FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Great AA Mileage Race to "D-Day" (MM change day) - 12/1/11
Old Nov 16, 2011, 2:46 pm
pdog02

Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
I have read this one. It did not answer questions about the current situation. ONly what will be December 1. I am concerned about beating deadlines and what my best action would be. If it is buried in the thread as so many things usually are on FT, it requires reading of pages of BS to get to what you want.
Originally Posted by gemac
The answers to your questions are in that thread. If you have read that thread, as you say you have, I'm not sure why you are asking questions that have been answered there. If you have not read it, but just skimmed it, I would suggest you go back and reread the thread in its entirity. In my opinion, there is no substitute in cases like this for reading the entire thread. It does take some time, but it is the best way to make sure you are not overlooking some crucial detail that makes all the difference.
Or, if one is aware of the thread where content may be buried, there's always this handy little feature.